Ticket #673 (new defect)

Opened 3 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

mseedarchplayer bug and Windows Makefile

Reported by: stefan Owned by: somebody
Priority: major Milestone: Windows
Component: ALL modules Version: 7.10
Keywords: Cc:

Description

Feedback and suggestions from Wendy Tucker from Symmetric Research

1) In mseedfilename.c which creates a filenname, the FORMAT_SCP option neglects to include the foldername. So the following change might be in order:

case FORMAT_SCP:

sprintf(filename, "%d/%s/%s/%s.D/%s.%s.%s.%s.D.%d.%03d",

btime.year, net, stat, chan, net, stat, loc, chan, btime.year, btime.day);

to

case FORMAT_SCP:

sprintf(filename, "%s/%d/%s/%s/%s.D/%s.%s.%s.%s.D.%d.%03d",

foldername, btime.year, net, stat, chan, net, stat, loc, chan, btime.year, btime.day);

2) There is no makefile.nt, but when I made one based on makefile.unix it seemed to work just fine under Windows. The changes I made were including ntwin32.mak, changing the direction of the slashes, changing .o -> .obj and .a -> .lib, and removing the lint target and Unix specific flags. In case it helps, I've included my makefile.nt below.

Also, it might be nice to add a few additional "if (Parm->Debug)" messages for when things go wrong such as giving the file name near processdata.c lines 78 and 102 when the file doesn't exist.

Change History

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by paulf

I fixed item 1 (SeisComP3 format in mseedarchplayer neglected foldername), but didn't touch adding this to windows just yet (2).

Paul

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.